Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Halloween Ornament Exchange Information Page

Greetings and Happy Friday!!

For those who are participating in the FIRST ANNUAL HALLOWEEN ORNAMENT EXCHANGE, please note I've created a separate page for you with information about the exchange, deadline dates for receiving your mailing addresses, mailing to your partner, etc.

There are a few Ghouls who don't have blogs so I will be posting their creations and what they receive from their Witchy Stitchers on this page.  I've run across several great free Halloween patterns online and will post ideas on that page as well.

PLEASE NOTE I STILL NEED MAILING ADDRESSES FROM TWO PARTICIPANTS.  I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, AUGUST 30th.

Remember, your exchange names will be sent to you on September 1st.  Watch and wait for it…..wait for it….

Keep yourself surrounded by stitches ~ Cheers ~

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You can find it three ways:
      Click on the "separate page" comment in my post, (2) click on the cat and pumpkin button on the far right of my blog or (3) under the name of my blog, at the very top, far right, you'll see "Halloween Ornament Exchange" - click on those words and you'll be directed to the right page.
      Thank you for asking -

      Delete