Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Look, Grand Opening, On the Road Again

WOW!  What an exciting few days!  If you're wondering if you're reading the right blog, you are.  I've wanted to improve the look and feel of my blog for quite awhile.  Karen Valentine helped me make my dream come true. I hope you like the new look.  Thank you, Karen!!!

Most of my time this week has been taken up with stitching and getting my Etsy shop open. Yesterday was the Grand Opening of "Surrounded By Stitches"


 It was very exciting for me - and a little scary.  However, I've already had some customers!  There's a button on the navigation bar of my blog, please feel free to pop over whenever you can.  I'd love to hear what you think. 

Now - off to pack.  I'll be flying to Atlanta to see my delightful Prince Charming (who turned 3 months last week!) and my daughter for a week or so.  DH will hold down the fort while I'm gone.  I'm so thrilled to be going.  It's been too long since I've held him - given my daughter a big hug.


23 comments:

  1. Lovely new look, Kim. Have lots of fun with that little cutie (and his Mum, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooOoo! Fancy! And pretty! How nice Kim. Good for you. :) Have a super time. I have prayed for your safe travels and that your time with daughter and grandson is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of your blog Kim. Have a fun trip.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love your swanky new blog look! It really is showy and I love toile fabric!!!
    That is one little cutie, and I know you will have a good time with him! I'm still waiting for a stork to decide to bring one our way!!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim... your blog's new look is gorgeous!
    Now I'm off to check out your shop and other bits-n-pieces. Congrats ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kim! I did a double-take! Love the toile and lace look--really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look! Have a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours of the blog.. Enjoy your trip and have lots of cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look of your blog Kim. Have a fun trip.
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new blog look and your new shop! Gorgeous. Your grandson is so handsome. Enjoy your time with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations your blog looks great .
    Have fun with your little one , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on all your successes ")

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Kim! The blog looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting! A new look for the blog (lovely!), a new Etsy Shop (I cannot wait to check out), and best of all a trip to your darling Prince Charming and daughter! Wishing you a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blog looks amazing! I love the touch french fabric you have as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog looks GORGEOUS! I love the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE LOVE your new look for your blog Kim. WOW! Beautiful and great job.
    Happy and safe travels. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Opps! Congratulations on "Surrounded by Stitches" store! WOOHOO!
    Off to see it now. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the nice, clean blog look and the matching store too! I hope you have a splendiferous time with your little Prince Charming and daughter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful blog. Thanks for visiting my blog. We certainly do seem to have a lot of common interests. Enjoy your visit to your grandson! and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the new look! Very pleasing to the eye.
    Beautiful and handsome baby!

    ReplyDelete