Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, March 30, 2015

Smalls March SAL Check In - I'm Late!

Remember the song the White Rabbit sang in the Disney Movie "Alice in Wonderland" ?
Well - this was me - late posting my March Smalls SAL hosted by Heather at Stitching Lotus - due to being distracted by my darling Prince Charming - aka grandson.

I stitched this needlepoint miniature wall hanging from a kit by Janet Granger.  It's called "Cluny Women". It's done on 22 Ct canvas using Anchor floss and measures 5.5x4 inches.
Now back to more cuddles and smiles from my DGS!!!

15 comments:

  1. That is so cute. It's very detailed for something so small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitch, I love smalls.
    Wonderful finish.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amazing!! It's a stunning piece of work...such detail on such a small piece of fabric! Very pretty indeed. Congratulations, it's beautiful.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is pretty Kim. I was wondering what you have been up to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Kim, that is gorgeous and so you and me - feeding our medieval fetish! lol! Gorgeous stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the gorgeous finish Kim.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Beautiful stitch and beautiful finish.
    Congrats Kim.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. ... you are a thread artist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking very medieval , simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a very lovely project, and I love the way you finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Kim , your needle work is beautiful. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design and stitching, think I will just have to do this as I love medieval and historic designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely. I like Janet Granger's work. I have some Cluny charts in my stash from years ago. I wonder where they are?

    ReplyDelete