Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Friday, July 24, 2015

It's That Time!!! - Christmas in July Swap

Greetings, things on Blogspot seem to be a bit muddled, but I can't wait any longer to post this post. It's time for the grand opening of the Christmas in July Exchange gifts! I know some may not have received their exchange gifts yet, but I can assure you they have been sent. I haven't received mine yet, but I know my exchange partner sent it on time. It seems "Snail Mail" is slower than usual. I tried to set up a Linky Party, but the issues with Blogspot seem to put me in a bit of a pickle. For those who participated, send me a photo of your gifts and I'll post them on my blog. Thank you to all who took part!
Let's take a peek:

Here's what the lovely Maria received from Pilar:









4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting its been a great swap. I've loved it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kim
    I have loved taking part in this swap. I have just posted about it at http://feltabulous.blogspot.co.uk
    Thank you for all you hard work. I look forward to seeing the photos too.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim , really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete