Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Sunday, December 13, 2015

More Lovlies

I received a pleasant surprise in the mail from sweet Jacquie. Is this adorable?


Thank you, Jacquie!!! I love it.

Here are pictures of the little, itty-bitty things made by my fellow miniaturists. These were the gifts given my three of the ladies from the Sunday Bunch (which meets on Saturday - yes, I know, I mentioned that last time, but I think it's a hoot).

From left to right - a flower corsage, a hat and shoes to match and an umbrella. Aren't these sweet? Not sure what I'll do with them - yet - but I've got some ideas swimming around in my head, so stay tuned.

Last, but not least, we did a card and mini exchange in the Miniature Doll List I belong to. Here's the cutest card and mini-door mat and moving boxes from Angelhare Creations, and the sweet Annilee Taylor.

One more exchange to go - opening day is next Sunday. I've already received the goodies and it's KILLING ME not to peek!

AUGH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Once again you amaze me with these tiny gems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely gifts. I can't believe the tiny moving boxes. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. You have a good "problem" Kim! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, those are such sweet gifts! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, what wonderful gifts! I must admit, I am always in awe of the miniatures you share. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The miniatures are so sweet! Lovely gifts. love Annette

    ReplyDelete