Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, July 25, 2016

Vintage Embroidery Monday and Stitchery Link Party

Good morning!
Life is going 'way too fast these days. Getting ready to bolt out of the house.....I still want to share so many things.....but will make this quick -

I'm joining Super Mom - No Cape's Vintage Embroidery Monday and Stitchery Link Party today. I have two finished finishes to share -


"French Country ABCs" Sampler from JBW Designs


"Dog House" Sampler by Little House Needleworks

Until tomorrow.....Cheers!

19 comments:

  1. What fun designs! I love the French sampler, it's so quirky and stylish all in one colour.
    I'm a bit scared of dogs but your one looks friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great alphabet designs even though they're so different. Slow down a bit and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so cute!!!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are such sweet pieces Kim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you can see how important it is to learn the ABC lol
    Very nice Works kim
    Muxus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim love your two finishes,your work is so beautiful,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very pretty finishes, my dear, my favourite being the JBW one, I think - lovely blues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work and finishes. The dog one made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I could pick a favourite between these, other than the fact that one is blue and that would sway it to that one. They're both fun pieces...congratulations on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the finishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute finishes, Kim--especially love the French Country ABC's :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely pieces. I like the French Country ABC best and the chosen colour threads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sweet friend! I am always amazed at your creations....they are so beautiful!

    Enjoy the remainder of your week, dear Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your two sampler finishes :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete