Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vintage Embroidery Monday and Stitchery Link Party

I managed to finish stitching two more Christmas ornaments last week - both freebies from Brooke's Books.

Meet Mary Mouse…..


 and Duncan Dog.


I stitched on 28 Ct linen. There seems to be a bit of a bluish cast in the lower left hand corner - that's my shadow ;0)

A huge THANK YOU to Super Mom - No Cape! for hosting our party each and every Monday.

14 comments:

  1. Love the puppy ornament. I've been enabled... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! They are soooooooooo precious! I am printing them all off. I have plans to make Christmas ornaments for future grandchildren. HA! None of our three are even dating currently, so........
    Is that what you are making? Ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute! Must. resist. temptation! Darn it. I had to go see the other designs and now I'm hooked! Thanks alot Kim, I mean it, Thank you for pointing me in Brooke's direction. Our tree needs some new togs this Christmas ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. Charts like these are so much fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, these are both just so cute! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful creations Kim, I love them. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks, Kim. My Cousin has a Scotty and this one is perfect
    for a Christmas remembrance....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim oh both these are very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, they're so cute! Congrats on the finishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, aren't they both adorable, Kim--beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look great! Makes me want to start them.

    ReplyDelete