Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Saturday, December 3, 2016

More to Share

RAK Number 60 arrived at Sarah's doorstep:


Needlepoint and leather box

The needlepoint design is my logo - the Claddagh....I thought it fitting to send something depicting my logo and mantra as the magic number SIXTY. Little did I realize, I sent an extra.....#61 is yet to be delivered.....but it has a long way to go from Iowa, USA. I accidentally deleted the picture of the extra goodies I sent to Sarah, but pop over to her blog here and take a peek.

I wanted to mention - I forgot to post RAK #50. It went to Jaimie at Cricket-bug Corner:


 Porcelain Napkin Rings - Painted in European Style 


Extras.....

I must admit, I've been on a sabbatical of sorts from stitching. I will be finishing three Christmas ornaments for the DGS, DStepGS, and DStepGD in the next week or so. Seems my Stitching Mojo needs a break. I've still been busy creating, I'll share the results soon. Until then.....Happy Stitching!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely RAKs! Hope you have a peaceful weekend and Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty , I take my hat off to you.
    Have a fab weekend hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitched Claddagh is beautiful against the green fabric. Such lovely RAK's and i'd say your stitching fingers could use a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more gorgeous RAKs and I think that you deserve a stitching break, my dear SSF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooOoo! Fancy work my friend! So very pretty ALL of your gifts here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read her entry - as always you chose the perfect items. The napkin rings are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts and you did an outstanding job making all of them lovingly for both known and new friends:) Enjoy whatever you are doing, it is not necessary to always stitch to become happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two more lovely RAKS. Seems from Sarah's blog that you chose the perfect design for her!
    I'm not surprised you needed a break after your epic stitching year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've earned your break Kim... it's been a busy year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More wonderful gifts! Now relax and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy for you Kim now that all your RAKs arrived safely.
    The final two looks great and yes, you deserved a break, enjoy whatever your will be doing and take care !

    ReplyDelete
  12. This whole 60 RAK thing is pretty amazing! What a generous and creative soul you are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely RAK, the leather box is a great finishing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely! I'm sure the ladies appreciate your thoughtfulness :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on completing 60 RAKs, Kim--I still find that totally amazing! You are going to need to take next year to rest up from all of your stitching, painting, and mailing :) Thank you again for including me--I love my gold froggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is beautiful! I hope your year is full of love and joy!

    ReplyDelete