First is a cross stitch kit by The Nutmeg Company. I purchased several kits from The Nutmeg Company when I was lucky enough to be part of a needlework tour in and around London. One of many highlights was the needlepoint show at Alexandra Palace.
Next is a kit called "Dolly's Slipper" by Gentle Pursuit Designs.
Here is a pattern by Hinzeit - complete with the charms. You'll have more than enough time to stitch this cutie before Halloween.
Last, but not least, a pattern by Rosalie Quinlan Designs. I love, LOVE this pattern, so I know whoever wins this giveaway will love it as much as I do.
Here are the details:
- Each week I'll host a give away - the prizes will be posted on Mondays (February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th......yes it's a LEAP year ;)).
- Everyone who comments on that week's post will be eligible to win the gift of the week from me.
- Open to everyone - worldwide
- The winner's name will be drawn and posted on my blog on the following Sunday (February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 6th) at NOON CST.
- Please, PLEASE....if your name is drawn and you are a no-reply-blogger.....I'm sorry....I won't be able to contact you unless you've included your email in your comment. If so, another name will be drawn.
- Please feel free to invite a friend to take part in this fun.
- You do NOT have to be a follower, but I'd love it if someone isn't and became one of my followers.