Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Bunny Love

I had this lovely design in the "to do" pile.  Spring has sprung (FINALLY!), so was inspired to get it out and stitch it up.  It's a freebie from Snowflower Diaries called "Spring Bunny Love".  Isn't it darling?!



The back is a lovely peachy moire.  I ruched the ribbon (a first for me ;)) - then stitched it to the ornament. There are alternating white and peach pearls to enhance the ruching.


Now off to work on a Christmas stocking!

Keep yourself surrounded by stitches ~ Cheers ~

16 comments:

  1. Adorable! That one continues to wait for me in my pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finish, Kim--I stitched this one last year and it remains one of my favorite finishes ever :) Maja's designs are so sweet, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! Very nice and yes on my to do list!! I really like it :) Your finish is lovely too :) Smiles to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable, Kim! You did a great job on the stitching and especially the ruching! Perfect egg-shaped ornament too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Great job finishing it, Kim :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Kim!! Did you stitch it 1 over 1? The stitches look very tiny. Great job on the ruched ribbon! I have to try that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. Your ruched ribbon and pearls look great. No one would believe that's a first time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Easter finish, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how adorable, Kim! I absolutely love your beautiful ruched trim with all of those pearls woven in between the ruches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is sweet indeed and your finish is even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet bunnies!
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete