Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Halloween Ornament Exchange

Is anyone interested in a Halloween Ornament Exchange?  If so,

- You need to be a follower of this blog.

 - Contact me by posting a response to this post or send me an email.

 - You don't need to have a blog, HOWEVER, I need to have a way of contacting you.  Some are
    "no reply" bloggers, so I cannot reach you.  If you leave a message on this post and are a "no reply"
    blogger, I regret I will not be able to add you to the group.

- Halloween ornament may be the ornament of your choice.  It doesn't need to be cross stitched
  - but it should be hand made.

 - It needs to be a completed project, ready for your Exchange Partner to hang up and enjoy.

I will take sign ups until August 22nd and will notify each stitcher by August 30th who they are exchanging with.  Please mail your ornaments no later than October 1st, notifying me when you slip it in the mail so I can make note.

Any and all stitchers are welcome - international exchange participants are welcome.


Keep yourself surrounded by stitches ~ Cheers!!

35 comments:

  1. Hi Kim - wow this sounds like a great Exchange!

    Just a couple of Questions: 1-Does the ornie have to be cross stitched? 2-Is it open to international?

    I have never been much of a one for Halloween, but in recent years just enjoy the neighbourhood fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ornament simply needs to be hand made - and YES - the exchange is open internaionally. Hope you decide to join the fun.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Me me me!! Please count me in :D One small question. As well as the ornament, do we send little extras???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome to send little extras, but it's not necessary. Whatever your heart desires ;)
      hugs
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Ok! Thanks for organising this Kim xxo

      Delete
  3. HI again Kim - ok I will put my name in too! Thanks for the extra info, I look forward to knowing who my partner will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add me to the exchange list. I just finished a Christmas in July exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too please - what a great idea! Thanks for organising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over from Mii Stitches blog I would love to join in too. Loved looking through your posts. x Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to join in on the fun. Jasmine_Ms.Button@hotmail.com Can wait to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blame Mii for this...but...sign me up please! Thank you for organising this for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww please count me in too :)
    Happy witchy me xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to join. I never did one before it sounds like fun. I'm going post this to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Should be loads of ghoulie fun! Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came straight from cucki's blog, love the idea, please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phew..by the skin of my teeth. I would like to be included..sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am with you.... please contact me!!!!!!
    murgidateresa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kim, please count me in this swap.
    I am so looking forward to it.
    LoveJudith

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would be interest in joining this exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  18. I would love to join this exchange.....it should be a lot of fun....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to enter Kim !!
    Hugs,
    Pilar

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Halloween ... please count me in. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. count me in kim.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Count me in too please. The Canadian in me loves Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been thinking about this for days now so I'm gonna jump off the fence and say count me in too please :) I love Halloween too much not to join along!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Kim please count me in!

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hii I would love to join you, please include me

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I would love to join; Halloween is my favorite holiday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to join please. Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, I am having fun with these swaps. Please sign me up

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope I'm not too late, but I would love to join the Halloween Exchange! Thank you for getting this together!

    ReplyDelete