Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Spooky Exchange Closed, Lovely Gifts

WHEW!  I feel like I'm still catching up after the baby shower.  Hard to believe it was only a week ago.  The time has gone so quickly.  My daughter and her husband received so many lovely, thoughtful gifts.  I"m grateful to all who attended to share our joy.

The First Annual Halloween Exchange is now CLOSED.  There are 36 Ghouls - er GIRLS- who signed up from all over the world.  I'm thoroughly excited about the Halloween Party to come.

Now, some news I've been meaning to share -  I received these patterns as part of a give away from Mel at Epic Stitching.  There's even a Halloween themed pattern - hmmmmm…….sounds intriguing, doesn't it?  Thank you, Mel!!

And look at the DARLING charms from Angela's give away who blogs at Pretty Little Things in a Box. Aren't these cute??  I love, LOVE charms….there's a Halloween pumpkin charm….OH BOY!!  Thank you, Angela.

I just completed exchange gifts for the Tutti Frutti Swap hosted by Miistitch.  The package will be mailed tomorrow.  I can hardly wait to show you what I sent!!  Love them all (if I do say so myself ;)).

More later -
Keep yourself surrounded by stitches - Cheers ~

12 comments:

  1. everything is so sweet..
    enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your lovely wins Kim and i was sorry i couldnt join in but i will be away for most of Oct,so hopefully next year,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had an excellent baby shower. :)
    What great gifts you got Kim.
    Looking forward to the next pictures to come. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely gifts you received Kim. I'm really excited about the Halloween exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonne participation pour ce futur échange ,bravo!
    Belle semaine
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the Halloween chart you have, it is so cute :)

    I can't wait for the exchange details! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice gifts, Kim--I especially love those pretty charms :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So looking forward to the Halloween exchange :) xxx

    ReplyDelete