Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, May 2, 2016

It's TIME!!!!! 2016 Christmas in July Swap Sign Up




With all the happenings in my life last year, I wasn't able to host a Christmas in July Swap. However, 2016 is a new year - and the 2016 world-wide swap is back in business!

Again, I'm partnering with Cheryl from Gone Stitching' - she'll be hostessing for Australia and New Zealand. I'm hostessing for everyone else from around the world.

If you'd like to join the fun, go here for the details. Guidelines and rules are the same for both swaps.

HO! HO! HO!


7 comments:

  1. You are a bad girl Kim. Another temptation that we can´t resist lol
    Muxus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about it. I will let you know soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun this year, Kim but I am not going to take part this time - I am trying to have a swap free year (although I have been tempted by the No Fuss Swappers' Kitchen Kapers swap). hugs, Kaye SSF xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these swaps are so much fun,enjoy girls and you and Chez are wonderful for hosting these swaps Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could take part but I am always at the beach house in July and the Internet access is scarse and my time will be limited the next couple of months!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could participate. Maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete