Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Sunday, May 29, 2016

May Smalls SAL Check-in, RAK Update



The Smalls SAL is hosted by the lovely Heather at Stitching Lotus. If you'd like to join, pop on over to Heather's blog - the more, the merrier!


Part 10 of Elena's ABC SAL

Only two more parts to go!!

RAK update: I sent out two more RAK packages this past Friday......a total of 21 have been sent (a little over a third of the way toward my goal!!), 15 have arrived safe and sound....leaving six yet to be opened....

18 comments:

  1. The ABC SAL is very cute. You've done some lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove the ABC SAL I need to pick mine up again , I am way behind , hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wee Sal ... I have got to start it yet .... thought I would be able too by now but .... and coooo you are going great guns with the RAKs .. have a wonderful stitchy week :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing progress toward your goal. You're making 60 stitchers feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! So pretty! I'll have to join in on this as I have been working on little ornaments in between the huge piece I'm working on. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something. lol Have a wonderful Memorial Day!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little finish! I can't believe you've finished a third of your RAK target already. Your needle must be red hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute finish Kim!
    Just been catching up on your posts and you have been a busy bee! Such gorgeous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eyelet heart looks like perfect Kim. Very cute work ;)
    21 raks send. Your are incredible. Just a few more lol
    Muxus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wee stitchery is so sweet - love the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The SAL looks adorable. Looking forward to seeing your other RAK's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice little finish, could be an ATC card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Smalls finish, Kim and I can't wait to see these new gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A pretty addition for your SAL work.

    ReplyDelete