Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Believe it or not.....

.....I'm still around. I know I've been absent/remiss/a bad blogger.....life just seemed to go into overdrive last year. SHEESH.

Having hobbies that are sedentary brings a challenge to being healthy - at least for me. SO, thinking I needed to improve my health, I joined the YMCA. Loved going to water aerobics twice a week....until we had the arctic cold snap and suddenly getting into a swim suit at 7:30AM wasn't appealing anymore. (Yes, the pool is heated, but somehow, it just doesn't seem RIGHT 🙀). So instead of water aerobics, I moved to the elliptical machine, rowing machine and a spinning class. LOVE the spinning class. Not wanting to embarrass myself, I claim the bike that's in the last row in the back. That's all good. However, being exuberant, I increased the resistance on the rowing machine and, come to find out - I wasn't ready.



Yep - pulled a muscle in my wrist. DRAT. That also translates to not being able to do any stitching. DOUBLE DRAT.

ANYWHO, I'm bound and determined to get back on the Blogging Bandwagon in 2018.

Thank you for being my friends. Missed you guys!

23 comments:

  1. What we do to ourselves when try to improve ourselves seems to always get us into trouble. I do hope you get better soon. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, good for you on hitting the YMCA, but sorry to hear about the pulled muscle. I would join you in the rear row on the bike if I lived nearer. Take care and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim , sorry about your arm , but happy you are coming back .
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! Heal well. Will look forward to posts during 2018. I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know sometimes we just forget that we ca not do what we useta. But out bodies quickly remind us. Hope you get back to the Y soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been missed too Kim. I am sorry you are hurt. Take care, get well.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I hope it heals quickly. I always have to force myself into activity. I’m an office worker and an embroiderer - a very sentry life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always have been suspicious that exercise can't be good for my health - guess your wrist has proven it. One more reason not to exercise...hee hee. So sorry your hurt yourself - get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kim, Sorry about your hurt. Welcome aboard, let's enjoy the 2018 blogging journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah get well soon!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! Hope your wrist heals quickly! I don't think I could handle not being able to stitch!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buenas tardes *Kim*, deseo que te recuperes pronto, se te extraña

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to see a new post from you but sorry that you’re injured. Take care of yourself and allow time for healing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well that's not a good thing to deal with. Who said fitness is good for you. Hope it heals quickly and you are back to stitching soon..

    ReplyDelete
  15. "No pain, no gain" should be slapped silly haha. Here's to a quick heal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely to see a post from you, even if it's bad news! Hope your wrist heals soon and you can show us what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear friend....so sorry. You must be more careful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ouch! Hope you are soon healed and raring to go with some craftwork.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dear, no see where exercise gets you? lol! Seriously, though, I hope that it heals quickly. hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yikes! I hope it heals (healed?) quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heal well on your trip. Muscles take a while.

    ReplyDelete