Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Progress!

The painting is finished, the plaster dust is (almost) all wiped up and vacuumed away, the rooms are back in order - SIGH.  Boy, does it feel good to get my house back.

While the upstairs was in an uproar last week, I was busy in my studio finishing a few more pieces.
The first is a scissor fob kit, "Love", from Shepherd's Bush ( www.shepherdsbush.net).



I made this little pillow from LynnB's chart (happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com).


Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. They are both great, but I truly love the fob. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this design of Hearts Link Hands, it is one I haven't seen before. One of the reasons I read blogs is for inspiration, and I am so glad to have found yours today. I am enjoying reading back through all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete