I guess this week's theme is "Queen Royale".
I love antiques and vintage needlework. I've collected many pieces of needlework over the years and am including one of my favorites in this week's giveaway. It's a petit point piece that reminds me of Marie Antoinette and measures 6W x 7 3/4H (inches).
There is also a pattern from Barbara Willis Designs for a Victorian Scissor Case and Needle Keeper and a pattern from The Cat's Whiskers Design Studio called "The Queen's Treasure Chest" (complete with pink hand dyed silk). I fell in love with all of these designs the minute I spotted them. Oh - there's also a bag of surprises - selected by me - too.
Here are the details:
- Each week I'll host a give away - the prizes will be posted on Mondays (February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th......yes it's a LEAP year ;)).
- Everyone who comments on that week's post will be eligible to win the gift of the week from me.
- Open to everyone - worldwide
- The winner's name will be drawn and posted on my blog on the following Sunday (February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 6th) at NOON CST.
- Please, PLEASE....if your name is drawn and you are a no-reply-blogger.....I'm sorry....I won't be able to contact you unless you've included your email in your comment. If so, another name will be drawn.
- Please feel free to invite a friend to take part in this fun.
- You do NOT have to be a follower, but I'd love it if someone isn't and became one of my followers.