From Bird Brain Designs, "A Yard of Snowmen Table Runner" kit; from Alice Peterson Company a "Stitch and Zip" preassembled needlepoint mini stocking kit; from All Through the Night Folk Art Designs, a kit called "Frosty Friends".
And - last, but not least - one of my all time favorite magazines, Mary Hickmott's "New Stitches" magazine, Issue 32. (Sorry, there's no free gift included with this one....I used it a long time ago). I've tried to find a date of when it was published, but have been unsuccessful.....it was many years ago, for sure.
Here are the details:
- Each week I'll host a give away - the prizes will be posted on Mondays (February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th......yes it's a LEAP year ;)).
- Everyone who comments on that week's post will be eligible to win the gift of the week from me.
- Open to everyone - worldwide
- The winner's name will be drawn and posted on my blog on the following Sunday (February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 6th) at NOON CST.
- Please, PLEASE....if your name is drawn and you are a no-reply-blogger.....I'm sorry....I won't be able to contact you unless you've included your email in your comment. If so, another name will be drawn.
- Please feel free to invite a friend to take part in this fun.
- You do NOT have to be a follower, but I'd love it if someone isn't and became one of my followers.