A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to Ellie for winning the giveaway for week one...the AH book. It will wing its way to her this week. Now....Week Two Giveaway....
I love the magazine "Needlepoint Now". It has loads of ideas, different stitches to try and projects to make. The one I'm giving away is from February 2014....and is one of my favorites. Keeping with the "heart theme", I'm including a Queen of Hearts box (with undisclosed goodies inside <G>), and a pattern, with material, to make the "Heart in Hand" pinkeep.
Here are the details:
- Each week I'll host a give away - the prizes will be posted on Mondays (February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th......yes it's a LEAP year ;)).
- Everyone who comments on that week's post will be eligible to win the gift of the week from me.
- Open to everyone - worldwide
- The winner's name will be drawn and posted on my blog on the following Sunday (February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 6th) at NOON CST.
- Please, PLEASE....if your name is drawn and you are a no-reply-blogger.....I'm sorry....I won't be able to contact you unless you've included your email in your comment. If so, another name will be drawn.
- Please feel free to invite a friend to take part in this fun.
- You do NOT have to be a follower, but I'd love it if someone isn't and became one of my followers.