Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Sunday, December 14, 2014

iStitch Advent SAL Day 14, Round Robin and Ronin Rocks

Merry Christmas:
I received the December Robin, hosted by the lovely June.  My partner this month was Gracie:
Gracie - I LOVE it all - the lovely stitched basket of flowers, the heart charm, the butterflies and hearts teeny-tiny buttons, the fabric and the "Count Twice" pins you made.  THANK YOU!!

My Prince Charming (aka Ronin, my new grand baby) ROCKS!!!

Keep yourself surrounded by stitches ~ Cheers ~





9 comments:

  1. Your grandbaby is adorable Kim.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying watching your SAL. Lovely gifts from Gracie. What a cutie Ronin is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha! I love Ronin's video. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Advent SAL is looking brilliant, every time you show it the more I like it :)
    Oh your Round Robin partner stitched a lovely design :)
    I am sad as we are now onto the last Round Robin partner... I do home June does another one as its been a lot of fun :)
    Ronin is adorable :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronin is so cute!! Your stitching looks lovely. Enjoy your goodies, Kim! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your advent sal is looking beautiful Kim :) And lovely exchange pieces from your partner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous baby boy! Congrats!

    Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ronin is adorable, Kim, I can see why you are in love! Gorgeous advent SAL and looks like a great RR exchange, too.

    ReplyDelete