Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Autumn Ornament Exchange, iStitch SAL

I'm trying to get as much stitching and finishing done as I can - in time for Christmas - but Father Time isn't being too kind.  Time is going too fast!


As part of the Hooked on Exchanging group I'm in, here is what I received from my exchange partner, Lynn.  Look closely at the teeny-tiny beading around the outside.  THANK YOU, Lynn - I love it!
This is what I sent to my exchange partner, Nicole - it's a freebie from The Snowflower Diaries.
I'm taking part in the iStitch Sew Advent SAL.  I messed up the first block, but didn't catch it until this morning when I stitched Day 4.  Oh well, I'll try and compensate…..I still LOVE the design….even though it won't be perfect.
Finished a stitched Christmas card as part of the RAK Christmas Card exchange.  Can hardly wait for my partner to receive it.  I think it's cute.

Now - on to put the finishing touches on a Christmas ornament for my step-grandson.

Keep yourself surrounded by stitches ~ Cheers ~

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your busy busy busy!
    Lovely exchange stitching ... very pretty :)
    Dont worry about the Advent SAL being 'messed up' its an original Kim stitch :) And will look awesome when completed I know it :)
    More time... yes, this time of year it just seems to pass so quickly :(
    Happy stitching :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice stitching and what wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little stitched gifts, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching, Kim, and I know the feeling of time running out - you try working full time, planning a wedding (aaaghh, only five weeks to go!) and all you want to do is stitch! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching Kim. Love the ornaments.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome gifts both sent and received Kim,yes its a busy time of the year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely exchange pieces Kim!
    And who wants perfection :) Your piece is going to be gorgeous and unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stitching Kim! Lovely exchange, you have certainly been a busy bee :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching! Enjoy your exchange goodies :D

    ReplyDelete