Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Tudor Tuesdays Coming!!

My Swapaway Friend, Kaye (Kitten Stitching), and I are Tudorphiles (aka, Tudor Crazy Ladies). Anything Tudor strikes our fancy. Kaye started a “Tudor Tuesday” Facebook page so we could share any Tudor stitching-themed pieces with other Tudor-crazed fans.

Well, she and I always seem to be on the same wave-length (even though we live 9,517 miles apart ;0). Whilst chatting on Gmail yesterday, I asked Kaye if she thought a “Tudor Tuesday” blog would be a good idea, as some people LOVE the Tudors, as well, but don’t belong to Facebook. Her exact response was

Hi Kim, We are SSF - I just thought of that about five mins ago!  lol!”


So – we are launching a new blog called “Tudor Tuesdays”.  It will be for Tudor Fanatics to post about anything Tudor. It can be about books, movies, TV shows, stitching, interesting Tudor history factoids….whatever you’d like to share with other Tudorphiles.


So – without any further adieu, let’s play! Please join us! Simply comment here or send either Kaye or me a note you’d like to join us and discover more about everything Tudor!


P.S. You know you’re a Tudorphile when your husband and your children refuse to go on an overseas holiday to London with you because they just KNOW that you will drag them to see Hampton Court Palace AGAIN!  

<OR>

You know you're a Tudorphile whenever you mention Henry VIII and you get an 'eye roll' from your daughter and husband. They both sigh and say - in unison - "Not again!"

The Tudor Rose
Courtesy of Wikipedia

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I can't wait for all of the fun to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm not much of a Tudorphile, but I'll check out your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea for all the Tudorphiles and wonderful for us to watch unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw Kaye's post...I'm in! I haven't stitched anything Tudor but I love watching any thing Tudor related and on the TV and can't go past a novel that has any link to the Tudors!! :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I'll watch with enthusiasm... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh count me in girls! Can't wait , this is going to be so much fun. Maria xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic idea count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete