Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, August 3, 2015

Vintage Embroidery Monday and Stitchery Link Party

Good morning! Another Monday - where does the time go??

Today I'd like to share the needlepoint rug that graces the entry to our dressing room. I'm horse crazy and couldn't resist purchasing this rug (no, I didn't make it, but it's hand made). I bought it shortly after we moved into our new home fifteen years ago.


45 x 68 inch Needlepoint Rug

Here's a photo of my studio/sewing area in our lower level. I painted the portraits and most of the cross stitch and needlework. Some are from bloggy friends done through exchanges. The framed shoes were done in needlepoint by my sweet mother.


Studio/Sewing Room Display of Handmade Treasures

That's it for now - enjoy your day! And don't forget to pop on over to visit Super Mom - No Cape! to see what other stitchers are talking about on this Vintage Embroidery Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful rug. Your sewing area looks so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous rug. I love your happy, creative space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space is very cosy and the rug is a one of a kind treasure. ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim I love that rug and your sewing room looks fantastic too,Thankyou for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your rug is impressive and love the stitching wall grouping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great rug and I love your display - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful display, and a lovely rug! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That needlepoint rug is stunning. I can see why you bought it. And the wall display in your studio/sewing room is a lovely way to showcase your own work as well as those given to you by others.

    Thanks so much for linking up to this week's Stitchery Link Party and for the link back. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete