Friday, March 28, 2014

Knitted Baby Blanket for Someone Special And Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop!

I finally finished a baby blanket for a very special couple expecting their first baby.  It was shipped off as a surprise and it arrived - along with a musical stuffed turtle that plays "It's a Small World After All".  I was so excited sending off the blanket, I forgot to snap a picture of the turtle.  (rats - its was CUTE ;)


I'm also participating in an Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop.  Click on the Bunny on my side bar to sign up and join the fun or on the link here - it's hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.

Keep yourself surrounded by stitches ~ Cheers ~
       

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful little blanket! And that's a gorgeous color. I'm sure they love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness your baby blanket is beautiful :)
    Oooh an Easter Treasure Hunt... I will go take a look ! Thank you, sending smiles for your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby blanket is gorgeous! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby blanket is so sweet. Love the light colour, baby will be nice and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beeyooteefull blanket!!

    ReplyDelete