Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, March 24, 2014

Another Project Finished and Chart to Share

Just finished framing LHN's "Goodwill" proverb in a frame courtesy of DH.


If anyone would like this chart, I'd be happy to send to you.  There should be enough threads to complete another one.  Just place a comment to this post.  I will contact the lucky person tomorrow evening and send out Wednesday.

Keep yourself surrounded in stitches ~ Cheers ~

14 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful finish! I've got my hands pretty full at the moment, so I won't enter the draw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finish! I would love to stitch this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's beautiful! I love the colours! :)
    Have a wonderful day! Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Please do not include me in the drawing ... I already have this chart ... but you are a doll to offer it as a giveaway : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I would love to get to stitch goodwill. Please enter me for your draw. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I commented on this already??... I looked again and I guess not! ooops! Maybe I was too busy looking at your wonderful work! Yes I love this design, your stitching is beautiful. The colors bring it to life and looks great in your frame. I would love to stitch this if I got the opportunity, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacquie! Several have mentioned how much they'd like to stitch this pattern - I'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on a lovely finish! Please don't include me in the drawing. I also like to give away my charts when I'm finished. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, Kim!! I love the colors in this one... and the sentiment is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete