Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, March 10, 2014

More Wooden Needle Keeps, Another Horn Book

I designed a few more needle keeps.

The poodle and teapot each measure 4x5 inches.  The puppy:  from tip of ear to paw is 6 inches and from tail to chin 5 inches.  

Here is the new horn book:
The design area is 3.5 x 4 inches, the entire horn book is 7 inches tall and 4 inches wide.

Didn't Hubby do a marvelous job??  More things are in the works, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You/he did it! Love the poodle! FAB! It could be Mabel/Henry and there is your sweet Emma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both so talented for sure! I think Vickie would absolutely adore the poodle!!! :D Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the teapot and dog hornbooks are way too cute but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that one on the bottom with the heart at the top. I guess it is the heart that got me as I'm a huge heart fanatic. Great job on him getting them made!!! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! You two are a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You two are making some really great things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those are adorable, Kim!! Your ideas and your husbands woodworking skills are just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ~ how lucky to have such a talented husband! Love the hornbooks ~ can imagine many cute finishes for those. Are you perhaps working on a sheep!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can design a sheep - no problem-o. I'll be posting the hornbooks, thread keeps, horn books and some other items soon on my blog and will offer them for sale. Most likely later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. You have some lovely things here. Your little wooden accessories are adorable. Great ideas and great work!

    ReplyDelete