Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Page - "Hand Crafted Just for You"

I've had several inquiries about purchasing horn books and thread keeps I design and Hubby makes a reality.  Please take a look at the items I have listed under the tab at the top of my blog called

"Hand Made Just for You!"

to see what Hubby and I have put together.  I will accept personal checks or payment via PayPal (I will send you an invoice).

I can do custom orders (ex: horn books a certain size, a thread keep in the shape of whatever strikes your fancy).  Just send me an email and we can discuss.

Pricing is to cover the cost of the materials, shipping, etc.  There is no mark up.

I will be adding other things periodically and will post to give everyone a heads up something is new.

Please spread the word among your blogger-stitcher friends these items and service are available.

Keep yourself surrounded by stitches - Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I need to keep this in mind for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are a great team! The craftsmanship is excellent, I can testify. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! I looked around your blog and I absolutely LOVE your handmade pieces. I had no idea they were handmade! That's amazing :D

    ReplyDelete